The Nintendo 3DS family of systems has been a boon to families for years. They are sturdy, compact handheld gaming systems with a huge library of cool games. Unfortunately, the way that Nintendo handled the naming, and the branding of the console as they have iterated on it over the years has created a very […]
We turn everything into a game here at Engaged Family Gaming. Every year we make predictions about what will be announced during the E3 press conferences and compete to see who got things right. This year four members of the EFG team had predictions. Take a look below and let us know in the comments who you think is going to win this year. We’d love to see your predictions, too! Drop those in the comments as well!
E3 2018 Predictions
- There will be a Ghosts of Tsushima gameplay demo. I will see it and very nearly pass out.
- Nintendo will FINALLY show off Metroid and Pokémon as well. I will see them and very nearly wet myself.
- That rumored new Fable game will be announced. I will hear of it and very nearly cry actual tears of joy.
- In engine gameplay for Metroid Prime Switch
- Release Date for Kingdom Hearts 3
- Season/Year Date for Final Fantasy 7 remake
Crazy – Nintendo will announce a switch RPG set in the Earthbound universe
- Nintendo will not say the word Metroid during their presentation.
- Microsoft will announce Fable and one new IP
- Gran Turismo will be announced
Crazy – Microsoft will announce a new console-exclusive JRPG IP
- Animal Crossing Announced
- More Nintendo Labo announced – 3
- A new style of Joy-con
Crazy – N64 Classic
What do you think? Sound off in the comments and let us know your thoughts!
Make sure to keep your eyes on Engaged Family Gaming for all of the latest news and reviews you need to Get Your Family Game On!
Follow us on Facebook!
Like us on Twitter!
Follow us on Instagram!
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
Subscribe to our Podcast!