E3 is coming at us quickly. The show itself takes place on June 13-15, but it is preceded by several days of press conferences. In the past, these conferences were limited to one or two insane days. But, it’s a whole new world now. This year the press conferences start on Saturday afternoon and don’t end until Nintendo publishes their E3 Direct on Tuesday morning.
Take a look at the schedule below (times are in Pacific) to see when your favorite console or publisher’s convention is scheduled. We’ll be live tweeting as many of them as we can as we travel to E3 so keep your eyes on the Engaged Family Gaming Twitter feed for information.
- Saturday, June 10 at 12 PM PT
- Sunday, June 11 at 2 PM PT
- : Sunday, June 11 at 9 PM PT
- Sunday, June 11 at 10:00 PM PT
- Monday, June 12 at 10 AM PT
- Monday, June 12 at 1 PM PT
- Monday, June 12 at 6 PM PT
- Tuesday, June 13th at 9 AM PT