Here are all the video game releases rated E-T by the ESRB that are releasing between August 23rd and August 29th.
Sunday, August 23
- Parking Madness- Switch
Tuesday, August 25
- Descenders- PS4
- Gear.Club Unlimited 2: Track Edition- Switch
- Giraffe and Annika- PS4, Xbox One, Switch
- Kandagawa Jet Girls- PS4
- Madden NFL 21- PS4, Xbox One
- No Straight Roads- PS4, Xbox One, Switch
- Over the Alps- Switch
- Project Cars 3- PS4, Xbox One
- Street Power Soccer- PS4, Xbox One, Switch
Wednesday, August 26
- Jenny Leclue: Detectivu- Switch
- Jets ‘n’ Guns 2- Switch
Thursday, August 27
- Alphaset by POWGI- Switch
- Best Friend Forever- Switch
- Deadly Days- Switch
- Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles Remastered- PS4, Switch
- Hypnospace Outlaw- PS4, Xbox One, Switch
- Moon- Switch
- Newton’s Cradle Puzzle Game- Switch
- Struggling- Switch
- Ultimate Fishing Simulator- Switch
Friday, August 28
- #NoLimitFantasy, Super Puzzles Dream- Switch
- Captain Tsubasa: Rise of the New Champions- PS4, Switch
- Color Jumper- Switch
- Death’s Hangover- Switch
- Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride- Switch
- Hexagroove: Tactical DJ- Xbox One
- Jump Force: Deluxe Edition- Switch
- Liege Dragon- Xbox One
- Mighty Gunvolt Burst- PS4
- Nexomon: Extinction- PS4, Xbox One, Switch
- Road to Guangdong- Xbox One, Switch
- Serious Scramblers- Switch
- Solitaire Klondike Minimal- Switch
- Windbound- PS4, Xbox One, Switch
Saturday, August 29
- Collapsed- Switch
For the Grown-Ups
- Tell Me Why: Chapter 1- Xbox One (Thursday, August 27th)
- Wasteland 3- PS4, Xbox One (Friday, August 28th)
Jeff’s Pick of the Week
My pick of the week has to go to the remaster of the Gamecube classic, Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles. I am excited to get this game and play with my friends online. Usually, not having a couch co-op option would annoy me, but in the age of social distancing, there wasn’t a chance that I would be able to get someone to come and play this game live in person. When the original came out, you needed a Gamecube, 3 Game Boy Advances, and 3 link cables in order to play with 4 people. Now, all you need is the power of the internet!
What do you think? Sound off in the comments and let us know your thoughts!
Make sure to keep your eyes on Engaged Family Gaming for all of the latest news and reviews you need to Get Your Family Game On!
- Video Games for kids on Xbox One
- Video Games for kids on PS4
- Video Games for kids on Nintendo Switch
- Board Games for kids
Follow us onFacebook!
Like us on Twitter!
Follow us on Instagram!
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
Subscribe to our Podcast!