Here are all the video game releases rated E-T by the ESRB that are releasing between June 21st and June 27th.
Monday, June 22nd
- Sword and Sandals: Sparticus- Switch
Tuesday, June 23rd
- Assetto Corsa Competizione- PS4, Xbox One
- Conjurer Andy’s Repeatable Dungeon- Switch
- Little Town Hero- PS4
- Pokémon Café Mix- Switch, IOS, Android
- Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated- PS4, Xbox One, Switch
- Star Wars Episode 1 Racer- PS4, Switch
Wednesday, June 24th
- AntVentor- Switch
- Ninjala- Switch
Thursday, June 25th
- Brigandine: The Legend of Runersia- Switch
- Dungeons 3: Complete Collection- PS4, Xbox One
- Grimshade- Switch
- Mideon Tower- Switch
- Mr. Driller: Drill Land- Switch
- Pachi Pachi On a Roll- Switch
- Ploid Saga- Switch
- Poopdie: Chapter 1- Switch
- The Almost Gone- Switch
- The Forgotten Land- Switch
- The Messenger- Xbox One
- Towaga: Among Shadows- Switch
- Tower of Time- PS4, Xbox One, Switch
- Truck and Logistics Simulator- Switch
- Unitied- Switch
- Urban Trial Tricky- Switch
- Yes, Your Grace- Xbox One, Switch
Friday, June 26th
- A Summer with the Shiba Inu- PS4, Switch
- Sudoky- Switch
- Urban Flow- Switch
Jeff’s Pick of the Week
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? Now you can relive arguably the best game with Spongebob Squarepants on the cover! This is a remaster of the original game that came out on Playstation 2, Gamecube, and Xbox. You get to play as Spongebob and his friends, Patrick and Sandy as they try to rescue Bikini Bottom from the evil Plankton. This game comes from an era where 3D platformers were very popular and it does not disappoint! If this game does not interest you, I would also suggest to pick up The Messenger on Xbox One (or any other platform of your choosing).
What do you think? Sound off in the comments and let us know your thoughts!
Make sure to keep your eyes on Engaged Family Gaming for all of the latest news and reviews you need to Get Your Family Game On!
Follow us on Facebook!
Like us on Twitter!
Follow us on Instagram!
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
Subscribe to our Podcast!