Here are all the video game releases rated E-T by the ESRB that are releasing between September 27th and October 3rd.
Monday, September 28th
- Undead Darlings: No Cure for Love- PS4, Switch
Tuesday, September 29th
- Alwa’s Legacy- Switch
- Bacon Man: An Adventure- Switch
- Projection: First Light- PS4, Xbox One, Switch
- Table Top Racing: Nitro Edition- Switch
Wednesday, September 30th
- 3000th Duel: The Wise Ones- Switch
- Commander ’85- Xbox One
- Detective Case and Clown Bot in Murder in the Hotel Lisbon- Switch
- Feather- Xbox One
Thursday, October 1st
- Candy Raid: The Factory- Switch
- Farm Builder- Switch
- Hot Shot Burn- Switch
- Liege Dragon- Switch
- Nubarron: The Adventure of an Unlucky Gnome- Switch
- Powertris- Switch
- Smoots World Cup Tennis- Switch
- Super Mario Bros. 35- Switch
- Ys Origin- Switch
Friday, October 2nd
- 103- Switch
- Birthday of Midnight- Switch
- Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time- PS4, Xbox One
- Dragon Lapis- Xbox One
- Star Wars: Squadrons- PS4, Xbox One
- Warsaw- PS4, Xbox One, Switch
Jeff’s Pick of the Week
For my pick this week, I have to go with Super Mario Bros. 35. This is a new battle royal type game where you play original Super Mario Brothers levels against 35 other opponents. Any enemy you defeat will be sent to the other players. The last one to survive wins! I am not a huge fan of battle royal type games. I’ve played Fortnight and Tetris 99, but neither of them could hold my attention for too long. But I do enjoy platforming games. I have been enjoying another battle royal game, Fall Guys. I love the Super Mario series and I cannot wait to put my skills to the test with other players!
What do you think? Sound off in the comments and let us know your thoughts!
Make sure to keep your eyes on Engaged Family Gaming for all of the latest news and reviews you need to Get Your Family Game On!
- Video Games for kids on Xbox One
- Video Games for kids on PS4
- Video Games for kids on Nintendo Switch
- Board Games for kids
Follow us onFacebook!
Like us on Twitter!
Follow us on Instagram!
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
Subscribe to our Podcast!